How can my girlfriend become legal? Posted on April 02, 2011

I am a US citizen and my girlfriend is here babysitting for a family. She has to leave in a few months, and I was wondering how she can become legal.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: