How can my friend get child custody of his children? Posted on April 22, 2011

My friend is in the USMC currently stationed in Arizona. He has 2 children who live in Michigan with their mother and grandmother. Every month she takes practically all of his money as child support leaving him completely broke. He wants to gain custody of the children but doesn't know how because of an upcoming deployment. Is there any advice on what he could/should do to finally get his kids back with him?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: