How can my brother regain his legal permanent resident card? 3 Answers as of October 02, 2014

He was deported and taken his permanent resident card away. This happened after spending 5 yrs. in the immigration prison.

Your question requires an attorney consultation. It is not a simple question that can be answered on this type of forum. There are many factors that would need to be considered and evaluated. Why was he deported? Does he have a criminal history? Did he plead guilty or was he convicted of an aggravated felony, drug crime, gun crime, etc. I suggest that you contact an experienced immigration attorney for a face-to-face consultation and give him/her all of the facts surrounding your brother's situation. (S)he would then be in a better position to analyze his case and advise you of your options.
Alena Shautsova
Alena Shautsova | Alena Shautsova
It all depends on the reason for his deportation.
They will not give it back.