How can my brother move to a halfway house? 1 Answers as of July 28, 2011

My brother is in federal prison right now, currently incarcerated in Florence Colorado. He wants to enter a halfway house but he has a warrant in Wichita Ks for drug possession. How can I help him get the warrant dropped or is there any way Wichita Ks can pick him up to see a judge and take care of this matter?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Phillip Weiser
Law Office of Phillip Weiser | Phillip L. Weiser
He most likely will need to finish his federal sentence and be paroled out before Kansas would want him on the warrant. When he gets paroled, his parole officer will probably look at placing him in a halfway house.
Answer Applies to: Kansas
Replied: 7/28/2011
Click to View More Answers: