How can my boyfriend obtain papers after they caught him in the border line trying to get to the US? 2 Answers as of February 21, 2011

I want to file papers for my boyfriend but he got caught 5 times trying to get to the US. The last time they got him, he was finger printed. He is here in the US already. What do I need to do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Feldman Feldman & Associates, PC
Feldman Feldman & Associates, PC | Lynne Feldman
1) We need to get a copy of the government's records of what happened at each of the border stops. 2) We will need a complete history of any time he spent in the U.S. 3) Was he in the U.S. before he left for Mexico and had his five border stops? If yes, how long? 4) Are you planning on getting married in the near future? 5) Any U.S. citizen or PR relatives for him? 6) Has anyone filed a petition for him or for one of his parents prior to April 30, 2001? Details?

If you would like a consultation on the facts of your specific case feel free to contact me as indicated below. I do charge for consultations but whatever you pay for the consultation would then be a credit toward the fees for your case if we are retained for services after the consultation.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 2/21/2011
Law Office of Immigration & International Trade Law
Law Office of Immigration & International Trade Law | Linda Liang
Hire a lawyer!
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 2/1/2011
Click to View More Answers: