How can my boyfriend get custody of the babys mother died? Posted on February 28, 2011

The mother of my boyfriends baby died. The mother of his child passed on last Sunday from a brain aneurism. He would now like to seek custody of his son. We live in Texas and his son lives in Massachusetts. The child is now living with an aunt who is less than cooperative. They have made threats to kill us and many other things. What steps do we take to start to get full physical custody?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: