How can my boyfriend come to the US legally? 3 Answers as of August 03, 2011

I am a U.S. citizen. My boyfriend is a mexican citizen but has been living in the US illegally with his family since he was 6. He is being deported for the second time. He now has misdemeanor convictions for illegal entry, but other than that nothing but traffic citations. Is there any legal pathway for him to be in the US?

It will depend on several factors; his manner of entry, any filings by his parents prior to April 30, 2001, immigration violations and the exact charges for the criminal cases. If you get married, he will likely need to return to his home country and apply for the immigrant visa with a waiver for the immigration violations. Consult with an experienced immigration attorney.
Unfortunately his chance of entering in US legally is very slim because his second illegal crossing. You should prepare to live in Mexico with him.
One may be able to overcome the unlawful entry if he can show he is 245(i) eligible.