How can my boyfriend come back to the US after being deported? 1 Answers as of June 13, 2011

I'm about to have my baby and the only support is my boyfriend. He has and order of deportation. I'm a U.S.A citizen, can I do something to hold the deportation?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Feldman Feldman & Associates, PC
Feldman Feldman & Associates, PC | Lynne Feldman
Assuming 1) you are ready to and get married; 2) there is only one deportation; 3) no illegal entry after the deportation; and deportation was not for a serious crime THEN as the spouse of a U.S. citizen he would benefit from your petition. He will need a waiver in addition to the normal paperwork for an immigrant visa. To make sure of all the facts I would recommend you schedule a paid consultation with the three of us to review the facts and make sure of the steps to be followed, procedures, timing, fees, etc. This can be scheduled by contacting my office below.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 6/13/2011
Click to View More Answers: