How can my boyfriend become legal if he has a criminal record? Posted on July 21, 2011

My boyfriend and I are planning on getting married. Is there anyway for him to become legal? He crossed over 10 years ago. I thought the best way would be to go back to his home country, but unfortunately a few years ago, he was arrested in NJ and got his fingerprints taken, and I'm not so sure that he would be allowed in. Would it help that he has a child, and I have Multiple Sclerosis? Is there anything he could do so he doesn't fear deportation?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: