How can I write response to a writ of summons for default judgement? 2 Answers as of June 06, 2013

I am served a writ of summons for summons for default judgment and summary judgment on May 8, 2013. I just realized that 30 days will be tomorrow June 6. I need to give written response.

Jeffrey A. Cogan, Esq., Ltd.
Jeffrey A. Cogan, Esq., Ltd. | Jeffrey A. Cogan
You need to hire a lawyer very much. There is no such thing as a writ of summons for default judgment. I also only had 10 days to file a response to a motion for summary judgment. It is possible that they served you a summons and complaint and a notice of intent to take a default judgment and also served you with a motion for summary judgment. If you would like to hire me, I have done much defense in the credit card collection arena and other defense of enforcement of debts.
Edelman, Combs, Latturner & Goodwin, LLC | Daniel A. Edelman
You need to consult an attorney. This is not the sort of advice that can be given in the abstract. File a MOTION for an extension.