How can I word a request that a punishment be suspended? 4 Answers as of January 08, 2014

I have recently gotten into a bit of trouble and I am writing a presentation as an apology and a request for mercy. My problem is I cannot come up with a proper way to word my request that punishment be suspended. What is the best way to go about this? This is for a repeated offense that I am responsible for, and I was even late to the hearing for my wrong doing.

You have the right to remain silent. Only idiots talk to investigators/cops. Remember, no matter what you say it will be twisted around and used against you later. An apology will do you absolutely no good. You need a lawyer pal.
You don't tell me what the offense is that you are dealing with, so I really can't say. One thing for certain, the fact that this is a repeat offense does not bode well for you. Base upon your criminal history, how will the judge know you are sincere?
Don't waste brain power or energy, the judge is not interest in what you write, only how you behave. Prepare for detention.
Ascheman & Smith | Landon Ascheman
Speak to your attorney, if you don't have an attorney, get an attorney before pleading guilty.