How can I travel outside of the state for a family event if I am on an extension of probation while my misdemeanor charge is pending? 1 Answers as of June 04, 2017

I have to call every day to determine if I need to go take a UA.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Miller & Harrison, LLC
Miller & Harrison, LLC | David Harrison
Check with your probation officer- depending on how long you will be gone they may agree to an EtG when you get back. If they deny you, file a request to the judge - all they can do is say no.
Answer Applies to: Colorado
Replied: 6/4/2017
Click to View More Answers: