How can I tell if my criminal charges were reduced? 4 Answers as of May 18, 2011

On my dispostion listed: section charged: VTL 0511 01A and section disposed: VTL 0511-A 01 FAC UNL OPER 3. Does that mean they reduced the charge?

Palumbo and Kosofsky | Michael Palumbo
That means that you were found guilty as charged.
Generally you need to compare the offense charged to the offense you plead guilty to or the offense you were convicted of.In your case there may be a typographical mistake. Check with the court to see the difference between the charge and the conviction offenses.
Yes, it means it was reduced. Good luck.
You were charges with driving while suspended 55-1 and you plead to the violation of 511-a1 Facilitating Unlicensed Driver, the lowest possible plea under that statute. It is a violation, not a crime so you do not have a criminal record. Had you retained an attorney you might have gotten a 509-1 plea to Driving Without a License which is better, but your plea was a decent option and you saved $500 or more in legal fees.