How can I take care of 2 DUI cases I have been avoiding? 5 Answers as of March 07, 2016

I have no prior record and just got caught up with work and school and other family issues however I want to take care of it now. Where should I start?

Chambers Law Firm
Chambers Law Firm | Dan E. Chambers
Start by talking to a DUI attorney in your area about how to deal with your cases.
You start by retaining an attorney. I am assuming that you failed to appear at your arraignments, in which case there is most likely a bench warrant issued for your failure to appear. The warrants would have to be recalled by the judge before you are picked up and end up in jail.
You should hire a lawyer to go to court to recall the warrant(s). A lawyer can do this without you present if the underlying charge(s) are misdemeanors, so it is less risky for you.
Hudson Bair | Hudson Bair
Surprise! The place to start is with a call to a DUI defense attorney in your area. Many offer free consultations and can help you understand the charges, defenses and possible outcomes for both cases. Facing charges is definitely not the same thing as being convicted of two DUIs. You have been fortunate that the bench warrants that have likely been issued haven't interfered with your life, you should definitely turn your attention to these charges.
Law Office of Edward J. Blum
Law Office of Edward J. Blum | Edward J. Blum
Hire a lawyer to appear and quash the warrants.