How can I support a child without filing for bankruptcy? Posted on July 22, 2011

My sister passed away march 16 2011 and she was raising a child that was not blood related and had been since he was a few days old. She never adopted him in fear of losing him so she paid for everything for him. Here is the problem since he wasnt adopted he can't draw from her social security or any other place and I am on SS myself and having a hard time with funds. I have perm guardian of him now but I need some kind of help seeing I only get 1100 a month and its hard to just get by. He needs clothing for school and my cost has went up due to him being here what can I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: