How can I sue someone for check fraud? Posted on August 02, 2011

How can I sue/recover funds from someone that knowingly wrote me a bad check for $4000 but they live in another state.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: