How can I sue my ex roommate in a small claims court? Posted on August 04, 2011

My roommate owes me over $2000 dollars in rent, bills, and a plane ticket in her name that I paid for. What form do I fill out in order to sue her in small claims court?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: