How can I sue a doctor for performing an unnecessary c-section on my wife? 2 Answers as of March 21, 2011

A doctor, nursing staff and the hospital created circumstances with multiple instances of negligence and falsification of facts that led to an unnecessary c-section on her. How can I gather facts and sue this doctor and hospital?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
The Law Office of Harry E. Hudson, Jr.
The Law Office of Harry E. Hudson, Jr. | Harry E. Hudson, Jr.
You probably cannot. Your wife may. She should see a personal injury attorney who specializes in or emphasizes medical negligence cases.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 3/21/2011
Click to View More Answers: