How can I sue a contractor? 2 Answers as of November 07, 2017

I did hauling job for a contractor and he didn’t want to pay me.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Goldstein and Peck. P.C.
Goldstein and Peck. P.C. | William J. Kupinse, Jr
By bringing a lawsuit as a self-represented person or hire an attorney.
Answer Applies to: Connecticut
Replied: 11/7/2017
Fox & Fox, S.C. | Richard F. Rice
File a complaint in the local county circuit court by following the appropriate legal process.
Answer Applies to: Wisconsin
Replied: 11/7/2017
Click to View More Answers: