How can I sue an establishment for a slip and fall incident in Washington if they have no insurance? 2 Answers as of March 06, 2011

I fell in an establishment breaking my ankle, and just found out they do not have insurance to cover this. How can I get reimbursed for my medical, pain and suffering?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Pivotal Law Group, PLLC
Pivotal Law Group, PLLC | Christopher L. Thayer
You will likely have to file a lawsuit. As long as you can prove liability and the defendant is a solvent entity with assets, you should be able to obtain a recovery.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 3/6/2011
Shaw Law Firm
Shaw Law Firm | Steven L. Shaw
A lawsuit is likely your only option. Once you obtain a judgment, you can file a collection action against the at-fault party to try and collect.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 3/4/2011
Click to View More Answers: