How can I stop a warrant for my ex for domestic violence? 2 Answers as of July 18, 2016

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Simmons Law
Simmons Law | Tiffany M. Simmons, Esq.
You cannot stop a warrant for someone's arrest. If you are the alleged victim in a case of domestic violence, you can tell the State (the Prosecutor) that you do not wish to move forward. However, the State has the discretion as to whether they will move forward with charges against a person.
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 7/18/2016
Lawrence Lewis
Lawrence Lewis | Lawrence Lewis, PC
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 7/14/2016
Click to View More Answers: