How can I stop wage garnishment on adversary lawsuit which was in my bankruptcy case in 2016? 8 Answers as of August 08, 2017

Everybody was discharged but this creditor now they garnishing my wages but I can't file bankruptcy so what can I do?

You need a lawyer to look at the case. Not enough information here. You can go to the state court and ask that less be taken each pay period.
Assuming the creditor was discharged demand they cease garnishment and if they do not , file suit in bankruptcy court for contempt.
I cannot believe that you do not understand that losing the adversary case meant that you could not use the bankruptcy court to eliminate this debt. Your choice is now either to make a payment arrangement with the creditor or negotiate a settlement. Either choice will be difficult after having been through a lengthy litigation process.
Make a settlement with them on the debt.
Pay an experienced BK attorney for one hour of their time. Take you complete BK file to the meeting.
    Law Office of Kimberly Fives | Kimberly Fives
    You should be able to amend your 2016 bankruptcy petition to include a final judgment especially if you listed this creditor in your original bankruptcy and the debt is actually dischargeable. If this debt was discharged in your 2016 bankruptcy the entity attempting to garnish your wages can be sanctioned for doing so. You should check with the person who helped you file your bankruptcy petition.
    Eranthe Law Firm
    Eranthe Law Firm | Cate Eranthe
    You can prepare a claim of exemption and a financial statement showing that you can't afford the garnishment. There are Judicial Council forms that you should be able to find on your court's website. I believe the Instructions are form WG-003. Read them carefully and follow the directions. The claim of exemption is form WG-006 and the financial statement is form WG-007.
    Law Office of Stuart M. Nachbar, P.C.
    Law Office of Stuart M. Nachbar, P.C. | Stuart M. Nachbar
    IF it was in your bankruptcy and your bankruptcy was discharged, then the Wage Garnishment is illegal and you should advise the State Court.