How can I stop someone from getting a visa? 1 Answers as of April 16, 2015

My baby's daddy has a visitor visa, he didn't take care of the kid and he's lied to me about his marital status. Now he's going to try to help his wife to benefit from his visa. How can I stop that please?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
World Esquire Law Firm
World Esquire Law Firm | Aime Katambwe
You cannot. Let that part go and focus on the baby needs from him.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 4/16/2015
Click to View More Answers: