How can I stop participating in my 401k? 1 Answers as of August 21, 2011

I am in desperate and in need of money.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of John C. Farrell, Jr.
Law Office of John C. Farrell, Jr. | John C. Farrell, Jr.
If you stop your 401K and you under under the threashold age of 59 1/2 years old then you will be responsible for paying taxes at a graduated level. You can speak to the adminsitrator regarding a hardship loan. Or you can rollover the 401K to an IRA without any penalties or taxes.
Answer Applies to: Massachusetts
Replied: 8/21/2011
Click to View More Answers: