How can I stop my ex spouse from harassing me for child support? Posted on July 28, 2011

I am self-employed and live in Georgia. I am paying my child support in full on a monthly basis in Alabama as ordered by Jefferson County in Birmingham. I run payroll for my company once a month on the 25th of each month, where a check is cut and sent directly to the Child Support Payment Center in Montgomery AL. It seems every month or so I get a harassing text message or phone call from my daughters mother threatening to take me to court with her lawyer if I don't pay her on a specific date that she wants. I have made my payments this way for the past 4 months, since the clerks office at the Birmingham Court said they were no longer accepting payments and all payments should be sent directly to Montgomery. Is there any way I can file a PTO against her to stop this harassment every month for no reason? If there are any attorneys in the area to help with this case please contact me. Thank you.