How can I stop my ex from harassing me about child support? Posted on August 01, 2011

Seems like every two weeks, I get harassing texts from my ex wife looking for the child support payment. Every time, I've been able to provide her the payment confirmation number provided by OCDE web site where I make my payments. Even after providing the number, I'm threatened with charges, taking it to court and garnishment of my paycheck. This last incident she had her husband call and harass me even after the state confirmed payment. What can I do to get the harassment to stop?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: