How can I stop my divorce? Posted on March 29, 2011

I am foreigner, I have green card, I am unaware of law in Arizona. My wife trick me into signing papers for other reasons and before I knew it she started divorce 2 months before our 2yr anniversary. I want to stop this as she is trying to protect herself from her responsibility to me and she keep my stuff and threaten me harm. What do I file to delay this? She just filed a Motion and Affidavit for Default Dissolution on 3/15, court docket hit on 3/17 - she did this telling the court I was out of country and I am here.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: