How can I sponsor someone? 3 Answers as of July 12, 2013

I am a non imigrant in the us and would like to know about sponsoring.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Caro Kinsella
Law Offices of Caro Kinsella | Caro Kinsella, Esq.
In order to sponsor someone you need to be a U.S. citizen or if sponsoring a spouse or unmarried child you can be a legal permanent resident.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 6/17/2011
Law Office of Christine Troy
Law Office of Christine Troy | Christine Troy
If you are a non immigrant then no. Unless it is your child/ spouse. They are your derivative and can enter on a visa- for example if you are in F1 status they enter in F2.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 6/17/2011
Calderón Seguin PLC
Calderón Seguin PLC | Ofelia L. Calderon
This question is way too general. Who is doing the sponsoring? You? Or someone else for you? Is this a family or employment question?
Answer Applies to: Virginia
Replied: 7/12/2013
Click to View More Answers: