How can i sponser my wife if she is unemployed? 1 Answers as of July 13, 2011

I am US citizen and currently I dont have a job. My wife is from Vietnam and we are filling for her green card. However since I dont work I cannot sponser her. Is there any other ways to get her a sponser?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Fong & Associates
Fong & Associates | William D. Fong
Yes, if you have significant savings, you may qualify under the "asset test." If not, you can get a joint sponsor to sign another affidavit of support.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 7/13/2011
Click to View More Answers: