How can I set aside a misdemeanor conviction in Texas? Posted on February 17, 2011

I have a Class A misdemeanor assault on my record in Texas. I have just been convicted so I have not started my probation. But if my behavior is immaculate and I complete my probation with no issues, what are my options for getting this off my record or having it sealed?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: