How can I serve my husband with divorce paperwork if he lives outside of the country? Posted on April 14, 2011

I want to file for divorce, the issue is getting my husband served paperwork. We have been separated since 2002, and in 2005 he was deported back to Kenya where he lives in 600 miles from Nairobi. Mail service is non existent in his town. I have been in contact with him through email. Will the courts accept a printout of our email corresponsdence as proof that he has recieved the filed paperwork?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: