How can I serve my husband divorce papers if he lives in the Bahamas? 2 Answers as of April 11, 2017

My husband and I have two kids together. Currently, he is in the Bahamas and I'm having a difficult time getting my husband to receive his petition because I do not know where he actually lives nor does he wants to communicate with me. When I reach out to him, he does not answer the phone or when I text him through an App he will not respond. He communicates with the kids and expects them to tell me what he says. What are my options?

R. Jason de Groot, P.A
R. Jason de Groot, P.A | R. Jason de Groot
Your very best option is to hire an attorney, someone who handles court cases like this for a living. It will be difficult to get him served with the papers, but it can be done. You only other option is to try to get it done yourself.
Law Office of Robert E McCall | Robert McCall
There exists a Hague Convention regarding international service of process. It is complicated, expensive and you will need an attorney.