How can I serve divorce papers on my husband if he is currently in another state? Posted on June 30, 2011

He is staying with his mom in Ohio but they both took off to California. I don’t know how long they will be there. I found that out last night when I had my uncle call his relative to see if he was at his moms so I can start the filing process

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: