How can I retrieve my vehicle from the DEA? Posted on August 09, 2011

If a person is found NOT Guilty in federal court for 1 count of a drug charge of which NO drugs were ever found and the federal judge states upon a verdict of NOT GUILTY that the defendant is free to go and that all assets and property must be returned immediately, with house and bank accounts returned, HOW can the defendant get the vehicle returned? Vehicle was confiscated, NO drugs were found in this vehicle and now 4 months later, NO one will anwer or return calls. Lawyer has filed forms but still no response. Is this standard?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: