How can I retain child custody of my fiancee children? Posted on January 28, 2011

My fiancee has been arrested. I have her kids. She is 6 months pregnant with my child. Her father (the grandfather) is calling me saying he wants the children. I have a letter notarized stating that my fiancee has given me permission to keep them and seek any medical attention for them if they need it. To make it more complicated she is Bipolar and receives ssi. Her father used to be her representative payee. But she discharged him because he was not honest with her dealings. So what do I do? We were going to get married. Can I marry her in the county Jail? If so how would I do it? Would that give me more legal right to keep the kids? I am sorry to have so many Questions. Please Help me I can't let anyone take her kids away .

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: