How can I resolve my tax issues if I do not have W2 forms? 2 Answers as of February 27, 2011

Will I be able to get my tax issues resolved without my w2 forms? I do not have my w2 for the years I did not file?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
David Hoines Law
David Hoines Law | David Hoines
You are required to keep records of your earningsdeclare your income from these records.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 2/27/2011
Steven J. Fromm
Steven J. Fromm | Steven J. Fromm & Associates, P.C.
Request a transcript of the years in question from the IRS. This will give you the details of most of the W-2, but it will not give you state withholdings. You cannot resolve your prior year tax problems without these W-2s
Answer Applies to: Pennsylvania
Replied: 2/21/2011
Click to View More Answers: