How can I resolve my criminal issue out of court? Posted on June 16, 2011

I currently Have a felony charge for Flase Declaration ofOwnership in Pawn, which resulted in a felony warrant. The accuser and I have resolved the matter outside of court. Although the charge comes from the state of Oklahoma, is there any way the accuser can get the charge dropped, seeing how we have resolved the issue?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: