How can I reschedule my court date? 1 Answers as of September 03, 2017

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Jeff Yeh
Law Office of Jeff Yeh | Jeff Yeh
It depends if you have a warrant outstanding. Contact a lawyer to do it for you.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 9/3/2017
Click to View More Answers: