How can I request to be the executor of my father's estate? Posted on July 17, 2011

My mother in law had a schreading party when my father died. She put together a will, from several will revisions that she found, that had pages from different year dates on different color papers with non matching page numbers. The Probate court did not accept this abomination of a will and put my fathers estate into probate. My father and I were very close and my father and my mother in law did not live together for at least the last ten years of his life. At the funeral home, after my father died, my mother in law told me that she used to hold my father down with her knees on his shoulders and punch him in the face. My fathers estate is approaching two years in probate, how do I ask the probate court to make me the executor of my fathers estate?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: