How can I request for full child support? Posted on July 20, 2011

I am the primary residential parent to my 15 year old son & 11 year old son. Their father lives in Cleveland, TN & I live in Greensboro, TN. My oldest son has requested for the first half of this school year to to a trial period of living w/ his father. What should I do legally regarding this request for the child support,etc.?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: