How can I replace my green card? 4 Answers as of August 03, 2011

I want to apply for citizenship because I have been in U.S. more than 5 years. However, my green card was lost couple months ago. Can I still apply citizenship without out green card? If not, what should I do to replace my green card? How long will i get my replacement green card? Can I apply replacement green card & apply citizenship at same time?

Law Firm of Caroline Dreyfus PA
Law Firm of Caroline Dreyfus PA | Caroline D J Dreyfus
You can file an i-90 to get a replacement card.
Baughman & Wang
Baughman & Wang | Justin X. Wang
you can apply for naturalization without your actual green card. or you can apply for both at the same time.
Kazmi & Sakata
Kazmi & Sakata | Harun Kazmi
Hello. Yes, you can apply for both at the same time. However, if you do not need a physical green card for work or travel purposes, you may file for your citizenship without a new green card. They will process if you have a copy.
File for a replacement card with Form I-90. You can still file for your naturalization, with evidence that you filed the I-90, but you should have you're a number or a photocopy of your green card.