How can I renew my green card? 8 Answers as of August 17, 2011

My former wife Petitioned for me on a K-1 visa to come over here. We got married and there was so many complication when we were married that involve hardship, issues with religion and also she has different variety of personal issues so that ended our marriage. I file to removed the conditions from my two years green card and they denied it and their reason is that I don't any evidence after the marriage. I married in good faith and now it seams like am going to be on removal, I didn't mind going home but two year down the road, I have met someone and we are nine months pregnant and I can't live my family here like that. I love my new partner and we going to have a baby soon, I don't know what to do can you please be of help to me.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Reza Athari & Associates, PLLC
Reza Athari & Associates, PLLC | Reza Athari
If your waiver request was denied by CIS, you will get a chance to renew it in front of an immigration judge. Please consult with an immigration attorney since your case is very complicated. Let us know if you need further assistance.
Answer Applies to: Nevada
Replied: 8/17/2011
All American Immigration
All American Immigration | Tom Youngjohn
With a good deportation lawyer, God willing, and the creek don't rise, you will win your removal case. But it's always smart to get a second opinion.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 8/15/2011
Fong & Associates
Fong & Associates | William D. Fong
If you entered on a K-1, the only way to get permanent residence in the US is through the K petitioner. You should file an appeal of the decision, and in the meantime, marry your USC girlfriend and have her file the relative petition in case the appeal is denied. You will then need to go to your home consulate to apply for the immigrant visa and a waiver.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 8/11/2011
Verdin Law Firm, LLC
Verdin Law Firm, LLC | Isaul Verdin
You have a complicated case.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 8/11/2011
Baughman & Wang
Baughman & Wang | Justin X. Wang
Is your partner a US citizen? If so she may petition for you if you marry her. Also you may be eligible for waiver. Please contact experienced immigration lawyer for representation.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 8/11/2011
Click to View More Answers: