How can I remove a parolee from my house? Posted on March 14, 2011

My 23 year-old step-son has been out on parole since 1/09/11 and is currently a ward of the state, but living in our home. We have two children under the age of 7 and my step-son is violating his parole by using drugs, cavorting with old drug friends and being gone for days at a time. He has started bullying my 7 year-old son and I want him out of my home. My husband does not want to kick him out and is non-compliant with what should be done. How can I get him to leave my home, as I am the sole owner of my house?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: