How can I remain in the US if I am not married to a US citizen and do not have kids? 1 Answers as of June 16, 2011

My parents are also illegal. Is there a way for me to stay in the US without being married to a US citizen?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Komanapalli Massey LLP
Komanapalli Massey LLP | Mark A. Massey, Esq.
You cannot become a legal resident even if you marry a resident, because you entered the country illegally.There is no way for you to become legal absent some amnesty program offered by the Feds, which they do once in a while, unless you leave the country and do it the lawful way apply, get on the list, and wait your turn. Or, leave, find someone to marry while here on a visitor's visa or someone from here who is visiting your country, and go through the process required to make marrying a citizen a means to gain citizenship. That is it.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 6/16/2011
Click to View More Answers: