How can I register as a foreign LLC? 1 Answers as of May 23, 2011

I currently live in Arkansas but temporarily. I want to form LLC, but not registered in this state. I do business here; however will do business in other states. I had a consulting company, a sub-s corp. in Florida for many years and did business all over the US. Is this registering in every state I do business in as an LLC due to the corp. structure? That could be tedious and expensive. I really do not want to form in Arkansas. Any advice? Thanks.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
David Hoines Law
David Hoines Law | David Hoines
An LLC is similar to a corp. usually dont register in foreign state unless you open an office there, but may have to file tax returns.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 5/23/2011
Click to View More Answers: