How can I regain parental rights and child custody? Posted on July 10, 2011

My son was adopted by my mother in August 2005 without my knowledge. How can I get custody of my son back?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: