How can I regain joint custody of my children if I previously gave away full custody rights? Posted on July 09, 2011

I got into some trouble in 2009 and gave full custody of my kids to their father cause I was locked up I have been out almost a year been 23 months. Clean from drugs, take random ua's and I have been to parenting classes, anger management classes, and rehab. Is there any chance I will be able to regain at least joint custody of my children?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: