How can I reestablish residency? Posted on July 29, 2010

I got US residency in 1986 but I’ve been living in Mexico since 1989. I have a social security number. Did I lose my residency? Can I file papers so that I can get back to the US? Can someone go over my papers to fix them?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: