How can I recover my money? Posted on May 24, 2011

I purchased a dog in the state of Georgia on January 1st for a friend that did not have credit. I live in Pennsylvania and the dog in Georgia and the girl refuses to send me money for it. Last month I traveled to Georgia to retrieve the dog along with my ownership papers and apparently in the state of Georgia ownership papers mean nothing, so I was not able to get the dog. Now not only do I not have the money I do not have the dog.What should my next legal step be?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: