How can I reclaim my son on my taxes? 1 Answers as of June 07, 2011

My son was with me 2010 and in January 2011 he went back to his mother. She claimed him and took the child tax credit before I filled my taxes. I filed my taxes without him because she told me she already claimed him. Can I reclaim the child tax since he was with me all year?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
David Hoines Law
David Hoines Law | David Hoines
Yes, provided you paid more than 50% of his support.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 6/7/2011
Click to View More Answers: